SIGHTFUL provides insight and strategy to create conscious companies and support visionary leaders
We are entering an era of integration.
We’re being called to integrate our light and shadow; the masculine and feminine; doing and being; short term and long term; people, purpose and planet.
This has significant implications for how we operate daily in our lives and work (another duality that wants to be integrated).
Our mission is to support the emergence of regenerative culture in the world by inspiring new ways of thinking about old problems. We help organizations and leaders clarify their vision, identify their true purpose and make choices that take all stakeholders into consideration.
The cultural landscape is changing rapidly; as are the conditions in which your organization must perform.
How clear is your vision? Do you know where you’re going? And how to get there? Do you feel overwhelmed by the noise?
We offer research, strategy, visioning, trends, cultural analysis, and semiotics.
Words have power.
Do you truly know what it is you’re saying, and how your words are being received? How authentic are your conversations? Are your words and actions in alignment? Do the conversations within your organization reflect the message you project externally?
- Brand messaging (internal and external)
- Transparent communication
- Healing circles
- Bridge-building conversations
How you do things is as important today as what you do.
Is your organization truly living its values? Walking the walk? Are you interested in creating a dynamic culture that invites deeper connection to people, place and purpose?
- mindfulness training
- emotional intelligence training
- empathy as an art
- integrated leadership development
- integration of feminine values and gifts
Why > How
If the last paradigm was about WHY we do what we do (The Purpose Economy), the next is about HOW we do it (The Practice Economy). We can no longer claim to have values we don’t practice in earnest. And we can no longer champion the triple bottom line and CSR while operating unconsciously in a broken system.
We work with...
- Companies such as Facebook, Microsoft, Four Seasons, Citibank and others, to reignite their brands and shift internal culture
- Non-profits such as Knight Foundation, Nathan Cummings Foundation, People’s Action, and Equal Rights Advocates who need top quality insight to make significant change happen
- Municipalities such as the city of Miami in their quest to communicate sea level rise in their community
- Movements such as Conscious Capitalism and CTZNWELL and the rise of the feminine; building coalitions and support for the emergence of new ideas
- Leaders and Entrepreneurs looking to build the next era of commerce and businesses that will truly support the emergence of regenerative culture
"Working with Sightful was a refreshing experience that brought powerful insight and new familiarity with the audience we are trying to reach. Their unique capabilities and approach can be a great asset when applied to any number of challenges. "
-STUART KENNEDY, DIRECTOR OF STRATEGY AND INNOVATION, THE MIAMI FOUNDATION
“Sightful is my crystal ball. The’ve helped me uncover motivations, define targets, answer questions and determine what I don’t know and need to. In short, they’ve been a huge help to us at Microsoft on Windows Phone and Windows.”
— DAVE HOLLOWAY, STRATEGY DIRECTOR, MICROSOFT